Formatter by Quickwork app lets you convert date and time from one format and timezone to another. For example, you can convert IST to UTC To do so, follow these steps:
- Configure either HTTP or Scheduler by Quickwork trigger to execute the journey.
- Choose Formatter by Quickwork in the Steps section and then Format date as an action:
- Specify the value of date and time as per the format listed in the From format drop-down menu. E.g., 2022-06-20 12:13:14.
- Select the appropriate date and time format from the From format drop-down menu. Ensure that the value and the format must match else will lead to an error.
- In the To format field, select the format in which you want to get the date and time converted.
- Neglect the optional fields. Save and start the journey execution.
- Click the succeeded transaction in the History section and check the Formatter by Quickwork output: