This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Wix secondary and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- Wix secondary account
To connect your Wix secondary account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, search WIX secondary in the Event section or click the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Wix secondary app from the Apps list. Quickwork has trigger and actions for Wix Secondary.
- Then choose a trigger or action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Wix secondary window will pop up containing the App ID and Secret key fields:
- To get the app ID and secret key, sign in to your Wix Stores account. Click on My Apps. Click on OAuth in the left side menu of the screen:
- Your App ID and Secret key will be displayed on the screen. Note: Copy this URL under the URLs heading into your redirect URL:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the respective fields of the Connect to Wix secondary window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Wix secondary account will get connected successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.