This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between MailerCheck and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- MailerCheck account
To connect your MailerCheck account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the MailerCheck app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to MailerCheck window will pop up containing the API key field:
- To get the API key, log in to your MailerCheck account. Click on the profile icon in the top right corner of the screen. Click on API. Click on the Generate new token button:
- Enter token name and click on the Create token button:
- Your API key will be displayed on the screen. Make sure you keep a copy of it as it will be displayed only once:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to MailerCheck window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your MailerCheck account will get connected successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.