This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between MimePost and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- MimePost account
To connect your MimePost account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the MimePost app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to MimePost window will pop up containing the API token field:
- To get the API token, log in to your MimePost account. Click on Integration from the left side menu. Click on API Tokens under the Integrations tab. Enter a name for your token and your account password. Click on the Create Token button to generate an API token:
- Your API token will be displayed on the screen. Save a copy of it because it will not be visible in the future. Copy it:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to MimePost window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your MimePost account will get connected successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.