This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between PractiTest and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- PractiTest account
To connect your PractiTest account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the PractiTest app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to PractiTest window will pop up containing the API token field:
- To get the API token, log in to your PractiTest account. Click on Account settings on the top-right corner of the screen:
- Click on Click to View and Edit beside API Tokens:
- Enter the name of your API token and click on the Add new button to add a new API token:
- Your API token will be displayed on the screen. Copy it:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to PractiTest window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your PractiTest account will get connected successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.