This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Eventzilla and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Eventzilla account
To connect your Eventzilla account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Eventzilla app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Eventzilla window will pop up containing the API key field:
- To get the API key, log in to your Eventzilla account. Click on Settings in the left side burger menu. Click on VENUES/SEATING PLANS and select Venues in the drop-down menu. Click on API credentials under Developer Links:
- Click on Generate new key:
- Enter the API key name and click on Create key:
- Your API key is now created. Click on Show to view your API key. Copy it:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Eventzilla window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Eventzilla account will get connected successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.