This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Workpuls and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Workpuls account
To connect your Workpuls account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Giddh app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Workpuls window will pop up containing the API Token field:
- To get the API Token, sign in to your Workpuls account. Click on Settings from the navigation bar on the left side of the screen. Click on API Tokens:
- Click on the Create New Token button. Enter the Name of API Token under the Create New API Token tab and choose the Permissions for the API token. Click on the Generate Token button:
- Your API token will be displayed under the tab API Token:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Workpuls window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Workpuls account will get connected successfully.