This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between DocDown and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- DocDown account
To connect your DocDown account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the DocDown app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to DocDown window will pop up containing the API Key field:
- To get the API key, sign in to your Docdown account. Click on Settings from the left side menu. Click on the Create button under the API key tab. Enter the password associated with the username of your account. Click on the Create API Key button.:
- Your API key will be displayed on the screen. Copy the credentials:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to DocDown window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your DocDown account will get connected successfully.