This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between SendGrid and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- SendGrid account
To connect your SendGrid account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the SendGrid app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to SendGrid window will pop up containing the API key field:
- To get the credentials, log in to your SendGrid account. Click the Settings option on the bottom left-hand side corner of the screen and then select the API Keys option. Click on Create API Key button on the top right-hand side of the screen to obtain the API key:
- Give a suitable name to the API key along with the permissions. Click on the Create & View button:
- Your API key will be displayed on the screen. Keep a note of it as it will be displayed only once. Copy it:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to SendGrid window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your SendGrid account will get connected successfully.