This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Giddh and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Giddh account
To connect your Giddh account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Giddh app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Giddh window will pop up containing the Unique name and Auth key fields:
- To get the unique name, log in to your Giddh account. Click on the gear icon in the top right corner. Click on Company Profile in the navigation menu. You will find the unique name displayed under the Company Information heading:
- To get the auth key, log in to your Giddh account. Click on the gear icon in the top right corner. Click on User Profile in the navigation menu. Click on Auth Key in the top-left navigation bar. You will find the auth key displayed under Main Auth-key heading here. Copy the credentials:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Giddh window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Giddh account will get connected successfully.