This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Freshworks CRM and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Freshworks CRM account
To connect your Freshworks CRM account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Freshworks CRM app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Freshworks CRM window will pop up containing the domain name, API key, and domain suffix fields:
- You will receive an organization URL on your email after signing up. If quickwork123.myfreshworks.com is the URL, then quickwork123 is the domain name and myfreshworks.com is the domain suffix.
- To get the API key, log in to your Freshworks CRM account. Click on the avatar (picture icon) on the top-right corner. Click on Settings. Click on API SETTINGS. Confirm the captcha to view your API key. Copy it:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Freshworks CRM window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Freshworks CRM account will get connected successfully.