This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Freshcaller and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Freshcaller account
To connect your Freshcaller account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Freshcaller app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Freshcaller window will pop up containing the domain name and API key fields:
- The domain name is associated with your Freshcaller account. E.g., If your URL is
quickwork.freshcaller.com, then your domain is quickwork.
- To get the API key log in to your Freshcaller account with your domain. Click on the profile icon on the right-hand side of the page. Click on Profile Settings:
- Your API key will be displayed under the YOUR API KEY heading on the right-hand side:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Freshcaller window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Freshcaller account will get connected successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.