This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between PayPal and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- PayPal account
To connect your PayPal account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Microsoft Kaizala app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to PayPal window will pop up containing the client ID, secret, and environment fields:
- To get the client ID, visit the PayPal website. Click the Log into Dashboard tab in the top navigation bar and enter your credentials and sign in to your account. After you have signed in, navigate to the Developer portal. Now, click on the Accounts tab under SANDBOX section in the left side bar. Click the Create account button to create your Business (Merchant Account):
- Select the Account type and Country/Region and click on Create:
- Now click on the My Apps & Credentials tab under the DASHBOARD section in the left side menu bar. Click the Create app button to create a new app:
- Enter the name of the app, app type and choose your sandbox account that you have created above. Now, click on the Create app button:
- The client ID and secret will be displayed on the screen. Click on the Show button to view the secret. Copy these credentials:
- On the upper right side, you will see a switch where you can switch between sandbox and live environments. Note that sandbox and live have different Client ID.
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to PayPal window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your PayPal account will get connected successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.