This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Mixpanel and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Gorgias account
To connect your Mixpanel account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Mixpanel app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Mixpanel window will pop up containing the Token field:
- To get the credentials, log in to your Mixpanel account. Click on the Settings icon on the top right side of the screen. Click on your project name. Scroll down, your token will be displayed under the Project Details in the Access URL. Copy the credentials:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Mixpanel window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Mixpanel account will get connected successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.