This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Givebutter and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Givebutter account
To connect your Givebutter account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Givebutter app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Givebutter window will pop up containing the API key field:
- To get the credentials, log in to your Givebutter account. Click on the Integrations tab under Account Settings from the left side menu. Scroll down to Givebutter API. Click on Expand:
- Click on the Generate API Key button to generate your API key:
- Your API key will be displayed on the screen. Copy it:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Givebutter window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Givebutter account will get connected successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.