This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Data247 and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Data247 account
To connect your Data247 account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Data247 app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Data247 window will pop up containing the API key field:
- To get the credentials, log in to your Data247 account. Click on Account. Click on API key/Password from the drop-down menu. Select the API version that you are currently using from the tabs:
- If you are using API version 3, enter key description for your API key. Click on the Generate API Key button to create an API key:
- Your API key will be displayed on the screen. Keep a copy of it as this will be displayed only once:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Data247 window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Data247 account will get connected successfully.