This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Doppler and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Doppler account
To connect your Doppler account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the BotStar app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Doppler window will pop up containing the Personal token field:
- To get the credentials, log in to your Doppler account. Click on Tokens in the left-hand side menu. Click on the Personal tab. Click on the Roll link under the Action tab of your token:
- Click on the Roll button in the pop-up:
- Your personal token will be displayed on the screen. It is displayed only once, so keep a copy of it:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Doppler window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Doppler account will get connected successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.