This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Re:amaze and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Re:amaze account
To connect your Re:amaze account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Re:amaze app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Re:amaze window will pop up containing the subdomain, email ID, and API token fields:
- Log in to your Re:amaze account. Your subdomain will be displayed in the URL. If your URL is
https://quickwork1.reamaze.com/admin, then your subdomain is quickwork1.
- To get the API key, click on the settings icon in the left-hand side menu bar after login. Scroll down the panel on the left-hand side. Click on API Token under the Developer section. Click on Generate New Token:
- A pop-up will display asking for permission. Click on the OK button:
- Your API token will be displayed on the screen. Copy it:
- Paste the credentials along with the email ID on the Connect to Re:amaze window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Re:amaze account will get connected successfully.