This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between UserEcho and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- UserEcho account
To connect your UserEcho account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the UserEcho app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to UserEcho window will pop up containing the project alias and API token fields:
- To get the credentials, sign up to UserEcho account. Enter the required details and click on Add project. Click on Integrations in the left side menu. Click on Website > API. Click on the Create token button on the screen:
- Give a suitable name to the token and click on all the permissions checkbox. Click on the Save button:
- Your API token will be displayed on the screen. Copy it:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to UserEcho window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your UserEcho account will get connected successfully.