This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between EmailOctopus and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- EmailOctopus account
To connect your EmailOctopus account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the EmailOctopus app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to EmailOctopus window will pop up containing the API key field:
- To get the credentials, log in to your EmailOctopus account. Click on your profile in the top right corner of the screen. Click on Integrations & API. Under the EmailOctopus's API heading, click on Create:
- You will be redirected to a new webpage. Click on Create a key:
- Your API key will be generated and displayed on the screen. Copy it:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to EmailOctopus window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your EmailOctopus account will get connected successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.