This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Gorgias and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Gorgias account
To connect your Gorgias account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Gorgias app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Gorgias window will pop up containing the subdomain, username, and password (API key) fields:
- The subdomain is mentioned in the Gorgias URL using which you log in to your Gorgias account. E.g., If your Gorgias URL is https://mydemostore.gorgias.com/app, then mydemostore is your subdomain. You’ll get a chance to set the subdomain during sign-up.
- To get the username and password, log in to your Gorgias account by specifying your subdomain. Click on the profile icon at the bottom of the left navigation bar and select the Your profile option.
Then click the REST API option. You can see the username which is an email address through which you created the Gorgias account:
- To get the password (API key), click on the Create API Key button under the Password (API Key) heading:
- The API key will get generated. Copy the username and password:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Gorgias window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Gorgias account will get connected successfully.