This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Magpie and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Magpie account
To connect your Magpie account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Magpie app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Magpie window will pop up containing the private key and public key fields:
- To get the credentials, log in to your Magpie account. Click on Developers > API Keys in the left-hand side menu bar. Your private and public key will be displayed on the screen as secret key and publishable key respectively:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Magpie window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Magpie account will get connected successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.