This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Trengo and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Trengo account
To connect your Trengo account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Trengo app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Trengo window will pop up containing the access token field:
- To get the credentials, log in to your Trengo account. Click on the settings icon on the left side of the screen. Scroll down and click on Apps & integration under the Automation & connect heading:
- Click on Rest API. Click on the Generate API token button if it's your first time, else click on the Regenerate API token button:
- Your access token will be displayed on the screen. The token will be displayed only once so make sure to keep a copy of it:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Trengo window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Trengo account will get connected successfully.