This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Cyberimpact and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Cyberimpact account
To connect your Cyberimpact account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Cyberimpact app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Cyberimpact window will pop up containing the API token field:
- To get the credentials, log in to your Cyberimpact account. Click on the settings icon placed in the top right corner. Click on API Tokens under the Developer tab:
- Click on the Create a new API token button:
- Your API token is created. To view it, click on the three horizontal dots menu icon placed next to the API token. Click on View:
- Your API token will be visible. Copy it:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Cyberimpact window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Cyberimpact account will get connected successfully.