This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Algolia and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Algolia account
To connect your Algolia account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Algolia app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Algolia window will pop up containing the application ID and admin API key fields:
- To get the credentials, log in to your Algolia account. Click on the Settings icon in the bottom left corner of the screen. Click on API Keys:
- Your Application ID and Admin API key will be displayed on the screen. Click on the lock icon to view the key. Copy it:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Algolia window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Algolia account will get connected successfully.