This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Couchbase and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Couchbase account
To connect your Couchbase account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Couchbase app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Couchbase window will pop up containing the access key and secret key fields:
- To get the credentials, log in to your Couchbase account. Click on API Keys from the left side of the screen. Click on the Generate Key button to create an API key:
- Enter the name for your API key under Key Name. Click on the Submit button:
- Your access key and secret key will be displayed on the screen. The secret key is visible only once during the creation of the API key so make sure you keep a copy of it. Copy these credentials:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Couchbase window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Couchbase account will get connected successfully.