This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between SendOwl and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- SendOwl account
To connect your SendOwl account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the SendOwl app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to SendOwl window will pop up containing the API key and API secret fields:
- To get the credentials, log in to your SendOwl account. Click on Settings in the left edge burger menu:
- Choose SendOwl API under the Advanced seetings tab:
- Click on the Add API key button:
- Give a suitable name to your API key, select the appropriate usage and click on Add API key:
- Your API key is now generated. Click on the Click to reveal button to view the Secret:
- You will find the API key and the Secret displayed here. Copy these:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to SendOwl window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your SendOwl account will get connected successfully.