This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Sirportly and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- Sirportly account
To connect your Sirportly account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Sirportly app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Sirportly window will pop up containing the subdomain, API key, and API secret fields:
- To get these credentials, log in to your Sirportly account. Your subdomain will be displayed in the URL. If your URL is
https://quickwork3.sirportly.com/admin, then your subdomain is quickwork3:
- To get the API token and secret, click on Dashboard in the left-hand side menu bar after login. Click on API Access under the General Setup section. Click on the Add New API Token button on the screen:
- Give a suitable name and click on Create API Token:
- Your secret will be displayed on the top panel. Copy the secret:
- To view your API token, click on the token name:
- Your API token will be displayed on the screen. Copy it:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the respective fields of the Connect to Sirportly window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Sirportly account will get connected successfully.