This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Scoro and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- Scoro account
To connect your Scoro account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Scoro app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Scoro window will pop up containing the API key, company account ID and subdomain fields:
- To get these credentials, log in to your Scoro account under your company domain. If your company domain is quickwork then your login URL would be https://quickwork.scoro.com/login. Click on Settings located in the top right corner, below your profile icon. Search for API and click on Scoro API:
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen and email the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to activate your API key. Once activated, your API key and company account ID will be visible here. The subdomain of your scoro account is the one mentioned in URL. E.g., if your URL is https://quickwork.scoro.com/ then your subdomain is quickwork.
- Now paste the copied credentials in the respective fields of the Connect to Scoro window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Scoro account will get connected successfully.