This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Browshot and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Browshot account
To connect your Browshot account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Browshot app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Browshot window will pop up containing the API key field:
- To get the credentials, log in to your Browshot account. Your API key will be displayed on the dashboard screen. Copy it:
- Paste the credentials on the Connect to Browshot window:
Now, click the Link account button. Your Browshot account will get connected successfully.