This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Isbank and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Medium
Time required: 10 minutes
- Isbank account
To connect your Isbank account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Isbank app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Isbank window will pop up containing the client ID and client secret fields:
- To get these credentials, log in to your Isbank account. Click on Applications in the top header menu. Click on the New Application button:
- Give a suitable title, OAuth redirect URI, and description. Then, click on Save:
- Your client ID and client secret will be displayed on the screen. Copy these credentials:
- Now, to subscribe to the APIs, click on APIs in the top header menu after login. Search for Atm Locator API and click on it:
- Click on the Subscribe button on the screen:
- Select the application and click on the Subscribe button:
- A message will display for successful subscription. Similarly, subscribe to Banks, Branches, and Regions APIs from the APIs list:
- Now paste the copied credentials from step 7 in the respective fields of the Connect to Isbank window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Isbank account will get connected successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.