This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Mapbox and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- Mapbox account
To connect your Mapbox account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Mapbox app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Mapbox window will pop up containing the API token field:
- To get these credentials, log in to your Mapbox account. Your API token will be displayed on the screen under the Default public token heading. Copy it:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the respective fields of the Connect to Mapbox window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Mapbox account will get connected successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.