This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Unsplash and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- Unsplash account
To connect your Unsplash account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Unsplash app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Unsplash window will pop up containing the access key field:
- To get these credentials, log in to your Unsplash account. Click on the menu icon in the top right side corner. Now, click on Developers/API under the Product heading:
- Click on Your apps in the top header menu. Click on New Application:
- Check and accept terms and click on the Accept Terms button:
- Enter name and description and click on the Create Application button:
- Scroll down, your access key will be displayed on the screen. Copy it:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the respective fields of the Connect to Unsplash window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Unsplash account will get connected successfully.