This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Notific.io and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- Notific.io account
To connect your Notific.io account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Notific.io app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Notific.io window will pop up containing the API token and application ID fields:
- To get these credentials, log in to your Notific.io account. On the dashboard, click the Settings tab on the left navigation bar. Scroll down and click on the New API token button:
- Give a name to your API token and click Create:
- The API token will get displayed. Keep a note of it as it is the only time the token will ever be displayed. Click on the Copy button to copy it:
- Once you close the window, you’ll get the associated app ID as well:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the respective fields of the Connect to Notific.io Notific.io window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Notific.io account will get connected successfully.