This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Feedly and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- Feedly account
To connect your Feedly account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Feedly app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Feedly window will pop up containing the access token and user ID fields:
- To get these credentials, log in to your Feedly developers account. A link will be sent to your account’s email address (or in a Twitter Direct Message). Follow this link to retrieve your access token. Keep a copy of it as it has a default expiry time. If you logged in with a Feedly pro or team account, the page will also contain a refresh token. Store this value securely: it enables you to renew an expired access token:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the respective fields of the Connect to Feedly window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Feedly account will get connected successfully.