This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of DatoCMS with the Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- An active DatoCMS account
How to establish a connection with DatoCMS
To connect your DatoCMS account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork and choose DatoCMS from the drop-down in the Apps field present under the New Trigger button in the Trigger section.
- Choose a trigger event of your choice in the Triggers field.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to DatoCMS window will pop-up asking you to enter a few details as shown below:
- To get the token, log in to your DatoCMS account.
- On your dashboard, you’ll see a list of all the projects created by you. Click on the arrow present on the right side of the project item:
- A new tab will open with another dashboard for configuring project-level settings. Click on the API tokens option in the navigation menu present on the left-hand side:
- You will be presented with two options, Full-Access API token, and Read-Only API token. Click on the Full-Access API token option:
- The required token is present on the right-hand side under the label API key.
- Click the Copy button present on the right-hand side of the key and paste it in the respective field in Quickwork:
- Once all the input fields have been filled, click on the Link account button. Your DatoCMS account has now been successfully connected to your Quickwork account.