This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of a DialogFlow agent with Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Google DialogFlow Account
- Developer or Admin permissions to your agent
How to establish a connection with DialogFlow
You can click the following preview to watch a video of this article or continue with the guided walk-through:
- Visit https://dialogflow.cloud.google.com and sign in using your Google account by allowing the requested permissions.
- Select the agent from the drop-down menu located at the top left-hand side corner of the screen.
- Click on the gear icon (⚙️), go to General and copy the Project ID:
- Go to Quickwork and choose the DialogFlow app from the App drop-down field.
- Select the action that you want to perform.
- To establish a connection, click on Link an account and enter the copied Project ID:
- Click the Link account button and choose your Google Account that has access to this project to make a successful connection.
Note: During the Google Account login consent screen, ensure that you choose the account which has Developer or Admin rights in order to establish a successful connection.