This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of Zammad with Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Zammad account
To connect your Zammad account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork and choose the Zammad app from the App drop-down field under the Steps section.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to Zammad window will pop up asking you to enter the Application name, Username, and Password of your Zammad account:
- Log in to your Zammad account or create a new one with a custom Zammad domain. You'll be redirected to your account dashboard. Have a closer look at your web URL. If the Zammad application URL is https://demo123-helpdesk.zammad.com/#dashboard, then demo123-helpdesk is your application name. Specify the same in the Application name field.
Note: To log in to your existing Zammad account, type https://YOUR_APPLICATION_NAME.zammad.com/#login
- Specify the email and password of your Zammad account in the Username and Password field:
- Click the Link account number. Your Zammad account will get connected with Quickwork.