This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of Freshdesk with Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 2 minutes
- Freshdesk account
- A support portal in Freshdesk account
To connect your Freshdesk account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork and choose the Freshdesk app from the App drop-down field under the Trigger or Steps section.
- Choose a trigger or action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to Freshdesk window will pop-up asking you to enter the Helpdesk name and API key of your Freshdesk account:
- To get the helpdesk name, log in to your Freshdesk account support portal and take a closer look at the web URL. If your Freshdesk support URL is https://samplesupport123.freshdesk.com/a/getstarted, then samplesupport123 is your helpdesk name. Specify the same in the Your helpdesk name field of the Connect to Freshdesk window:
Note: To log in to your Freshdesk support account, specify the URL as https://YOUR_HELPDESK_NAME.freshdesk.com in your web browser.
- Now return to your Freshdesk account, and click on the profile icon on the top-right hand side and click the Profile settings tab:
- In the My Profile Settings window, you'll get your API key on the right-hand side of the screen:
- Copy this API key and paste it in the Your API Key field of the Connect to Freshdesk window:
- Click on the Link account button. Your Freshdesk account will get connected with Quickwork.