This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of Thinkific with Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 2 minutes
- Thinkific account
To connect your Thinkific account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork and choose the Thinkific app from the App drop-down field under the Trigger or Steps section.
- Choose a trigger or action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to Thinkific window will pop-up asking you to enter the API Key and Subdomain of your Thinkific account:
- To get the domain, log in to your Thinkific account and click the SETTINGS tab on the left-hand side panel:
Note: To log in to your Thinkific account, specify the URL as
https://YOUR_SUBDOMAIN.thinkific.comin your web browser.
- Then navigate to Code & analytics | API. You'll get the API key and Subdomain of your Thinkific account. You can also find the subdomain in your web URL as highlighted in the previous screenshot.
- Copy the API key and subdomain and paste it in the respective fields of the Connect to Thinkific window:
- Click on the Link account button. Your Thinkific account will get connected with Quickwork.
Please sign in to leave a comment.