This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of Twilio with Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Twilio account
To connect Twilio with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Visit https://www.twilio.com/ and sign in using your Twilio account.
- If your account is secured with 2-Factor authorization, you'll be asked to either enter the OTP sent on your registered phone number or renter the account password to securely log in.
Note: In my case, a verification code has been requested to log in securely.
- After successful login, click the Settings tab on the left-hand side panel. The General Settings page will open. Scroll down the page and look for the API Credentials section.
- Under the LIVE Credentials dialog box, copy the Account SID. Click the Auth Token and then copy it:
- Now go to Quickwork and choose the Twilio app from the App drop-down field under the Steps section.
- Select an action accordingly.
- To establish a connection, click on Link an account and enter the copied Account SID and Auth Token in the Username Password field of the Connect to Twilio window:
- Click the Link account button. Your connection will be created.
Please sign in to leave a comment.