This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of PostgreSQL with Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- A SQL database hosted on a provider
How to establish a connection with PostgreSQL
To connect your PostgreSQL account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork and choose the PostgreSQL app from the App drop-down field under the Steps section.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to PostgreSQL window will pop-up asking you to enter the Host, Port, Database, Username and Password of your PostgreSQL account:
- To get these details, you need to access your account with the provider where your database has been hosted. Copy the details associated with the database you wish to use and paste them in the pop-up window in Quickwork:
- Once all the required inputs have been specified, click on Link account. Your PostgreSQL account will get connected successfully.