This article demonstrates how to establish a connection of the Gupshup Bot Platform with Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Gupshup Bot Platform account
How to establish a connection with Gupshup Bot Platform
To connect your Gupshup Bot Platform account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork and choose the Gupshup Bot Platform app from the App drop-down field under the Event or Steps section.
- Choose a trigger or action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a connection.
- The Connect to Gupshup Bot Platform window will pop up asking you to enter the API Key and Bot Name of your Gupshup Bot Platform account:
- To get these details, log in to your Gupshup account and open the Dashboard. Click on the Settings icon next to the name of the app you wish to use:
- In the Settings of your app, scroll down and look for the API key in the request code snippet. Copy the API Key to use in Quickwork:
- Paste the API Key and the Bot Name (which is the name of your chosen application) in the respective fields in the pop-up window in Quickwork:
- Once all the required inputs have been specified, click on Link account. Your Gupshup Bot Platform account will get connected successfully.