This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Instagram and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Instagram business account
- Facebook page
- Facebook page linked with the Instagram business account you want to connect. Click here to know more.
To connect your Instagram account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Under the Event or Steps section, click on Please choose an app.
- Choose the Instagram app from the drop-down menu in the App field.
- Select any trigger event or action from the drop-down menu in the Trigger Event or Action field.
- Click the Link Account button. The Connect to Instagram window will popup containing the Facebook Page ID field:
- To get the Facebook page ID, login to your Facebook account and click the Pages option on the left-hand sidebar of News Feed.
- Select the page that is linked with your Instagram Business account. Then, click the Settings option on the left-hand sidebar.
- Select the Messaging option on the left-hand sidebar and scroll down the page until you see the Your Messenger URL section:
- Copy the page ID appended after
m.me/and paste it in the Facebook Page ID field of the Connect to Instagram window:
- Now click the Link account button. A window will pop up asking you to continue with the Facebook account you have chosen. Click on your name and proceed.
- Select the Instagram business account and click Next:
- Select the Facebook page of which ID you specified and is linked with Instagram Business account:
- Click Next. Toggle On all the permissions that Quickwork is allowed to do and click the Done button. You'll get a confirmation screen stating Quickwork is linked to the Facebook page.
- Click Ok. Your Instagram business account will get connected successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.