This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Acronis Cyber Files and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Intermediate
Time required: 7 minutes
- Acronis Cyber Files account
To connect your Acronis Cyber Files account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click the Simple Action button, and choose the Acronis Cyber Files app from the Apps drop-down menu. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Acronis Cyber Files window will pop up containing the Client ID, Client secret, Username, and Password fields:
- To get the credentials, log in to your Acronis Cyber Files account. Confirm your account by clicking on the CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT button on the email received on the registered email ID:
- Now, go to the Acronis developer portal and click on the Sandbox option from the top navigation bar, then scroll down and click on the Request access button:
- Once you have logged in, click on the SETTINGS option from the left panel of the screen, then select the API clients option:
- Click on the Create API client button, give a suitable name and click Next:
- Click on the Copy button to copy the Client ID and Client secret displayed on the screen. Once copied, click on Done:
- Now, to get the Username, click on the profile icon placed in the top right corner of your screen and click on My Settings and a new window will appear:
- Copy the Login detail displayed on the screen. Use that as your Username. The Password is the password used to login with your Acronis developer account:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the respective fields of the Connect to Acronis Cyber Files window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your Acronis Cyber Files account will get connected successfully.