This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between Allmyles and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- Allmyles account
To connect your Allmyles account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the Allmyles app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to Allmytes window will pop up containing the Session ID and API key fields:
- To get the API key, log in to your Allmyles account. and click the Account tab on the left side of the screen:
- Your API key will be displayed on the screen. Copy the credentials:
- For session ID, go to the Settings of your browser. Click on the Privacy and Security tab on the left side of the panel. Click on the Cookies and other site data button specified under the Privacy and Security section.
- Now, scroll down and click on the See all cookies and site data button specified under the Cookies and other site data section. Click on the dashboard.allmyles.com button specified on the screen. Click on the session ID button specified on the screen. Copy the Session ID specified.
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to Allmyles window:
- Now, click the Link account Your Allmyles account will get connected successfully.