This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between ClickSend and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- ClickSend account
To connect your ClickSend account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the ClickSend app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to ClickSend window will pop up containing the Username and API key fields:
- To get these, log in to your ClickSend account. Click on your profile email on the top right corner, then select the Account Settings option:
- Copy the Username and API key displayed on the screen:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the respective fields of the Connect to ClickSend window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your ClickSend account will get connected successfully.