This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between ConvertKit and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- ConvertKit account
To connect your ConvertKit account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the ConvertKit app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to ConvertKit window will pop up containing the API secret field:
- To get the API secret, log in to your ConvertKit account. Click on your profile icon on the top-right corner, then click on the Settings option:
- Click the Advanced tab on the left navigation bar. Scroll down to the API Secret section and click the Show button. The API secret gets displayed on the screen:
- Now paste the copied API secret in the respective field of the Connect to ConvertKit window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your ConvertKit account will get connected successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.