This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between DataRobot and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- DataRobot account
To connect your DataRobot account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click the Simple Action button, and choose the DataRobot app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to DataRobot window will pop up containing the API key field:
- To get the API key, log in to your DataRobot account. Click on your profile icon on the top right corner, and select the Developer Tools option:
- Click on the Create new key button on the screen, enter a suitable name for the key and click on the Save button:
- Copy the API key displayed on the screen:
- Now paste the copied key in the respective field of the Connect to DataRobot window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your DataRobot account will get connected successfully.