This article demonstrates how to establish a connection between HelloSign and Quickwork.
What you'll need:
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 3 minutes
- HelloSign account
To connect your HelloSign account with Quickwork, follow these steps:
- Go to Quickwork, click on the Simple Action button under the Steps section, and choose the HelloSign app from the Apps list. There are no triggers for this app.
- Choose an action of your choice.
- Click on the Link an account button to establish a new connection.
- The Connect to HelloSign window will pop up containing the User Name or API key and Password fields:
- Log in to your HelloSign account. If using the API key, click on your email address icon that will appear at the top right corner of your screen. Select My Settings:
- Now click on the API option. In the API key section, click on Create Key:
- Your API key will be generated. Copy your API key. Click on the Save button and your API key will be saved. You can reveal or renew the API key by following the same steps:
- Now paste the copied credentials in the Connect to HelloSign window:
- Now, click the Link account button. Your HelloSign account will get connected successfully.